How to Make Spotify Louder: If you want to make Spotify louder, you are not the only one. If the sound is not high enough, even if you make playlists and listen to your favourite podcasts, it is not fun.
Well, there are other ways to make the volume louder and make your Spotify listening better. Here is how you can make Spotify louder:
- How to Make Spotify Louder
- How to make Spotify Sound better
- How to set the Audio quality
- Changing Spotify Equalizer for Better Sound
- How to Make Spotify Use Your Computer’s Power Better
- People May Ask
- Why isn’t Spotify loud enough when I turn it all the way up?
- How to Make Spotify Louder?
- Can I control the volume on Spotify?
- How do I get rid of the volume limit on Spotify?
- What does Spotify’s volume level do?
- Does Spotify automatically make songs louder?
How to Make Spotify Louder
To make Spotify louder, you can change the volume settings. Here is how:
- Open Spotify on your computer and click the three dots in the top-left corner.
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- In the Audio quality part, pick Loud from the Volume level menu. Keep in mind it might affect the sound quality, but your music will be louder.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone and tap the gear icon in the top-right corner to go to Settings.
In the list, tap Playback.
- Go down to the Volume level and choose Loud.
Choosing Loud makes the music louder, but sometimes one song is way louder than the others, and that is not cool. So, turn on Normalize volume above the Volume level to fix that.
How to make Spotify Sound better
Besides making Spotify louder, you can also make the music sound nicer. Even though it does not exactly make it louder, it makes your music experience better.
You can change the Audio to make it seem louder to your ears. You can tweak different parts of the sound and make it better using the built-in settings.
Spotify gives you choices for how good you want your music to sound. There is Low (24kbps), High (160kbps), Normal (96kbps), and Very High (320kbps). The bigger the number, the better and clearer the music sounds.
Remember: You have to be a Spotify Premium user to get the Very High quality. Right now, Spotify does not have the Hi-Fi lossless audio plan, but if you want super high-quality music like a CD, you can find it on Apple Music and TIDAL.
How to set the Audio quality
Make Spotify Sound Better:
- Open Spotify, click the three dots and pick Edit > Preferences.
- Go to Audio quality and set Streaming quality to High or Very high for the best sound.
- Open Spotify and go to Settings (the gear icon) on your phone.
- Click Audio Quality on the next screen.
- Choose the sound quality you like. You can pick different qualities for when you are on Wi-Fi or using your mobile data.
If you make it higher, it will use more data. Usually, it is fine at home. However, if you are using your mobile data and it is limited, be careful.
Changing Spotify Equalizer for Better Sound
People hear things differently, and you should make the music sound a certain way. To do this and make Spotify louder, you can use the Equalizer.
Here is how to change it:
- Open Spotify on your phone or tablet and go to Settings (the gear icon), then choose Playback.
- Scroll down on the Playback settings and tap Equalizer.
Now, you can change how the music sounds using the Equalizer. You can pick presets like Rock, Pop, and Bass boosters. You can also move the sliders to make each part of the sound just right.
However, remember the computer version of Spotify does not have an equalizer. Still, there are other programs from different companies you can use instead.
How to Make Spotify Use Your Computer’s Power Better
If your computer has a perfect sound card, GPU, and other strong parts, you will want to use them to make Spotify sound even better. To do that, you can turn on hardware acceleration in Spotify by following these steps.
Open Spotify on your computer, click the three dots, and then go to Edit > Preferences.
Scroll down and click Show Advanced Settings > Compatibility, and turn on the Enable hardware acceleration switch.
When hardware acceleration is on, Spotify should improve the volume and other things. However, it might work differently on different devices and hardware, and sometimes it might make Spotify stop unexpectedly.
People May Ask
Why isn’t Spotify loud enough when I turn it all the way up?
Streaming services use something called “loudness normalization” to make sure everyone has a good listening experience. The idea is to make all songs play at about the same average level.
How to Make Spotify Louder?
If you are using a phone or tablet, open the Spotify app and go to “Settings > Playback > Volume level.” For a computer, open Spotify, click your profile picture, and go to “Settings > Volume level.” You can also use the Equalizer in the mobile app to change how your music sounds.
Can I control the volume on Spotify?
If you are a Premium user on iPhone or Android phone, you can control the volume together with others.
How do I get rid of the volume limit on Spotify?
Go to the preferences menu (Edit > Preferences), find the “Playback” tab, and uncheck “Set the same volume level for all tracks.”
What does Spotify’s volume level do?
For premium users, Spotify lets you set the base volume for the app. You can choose Quiet, Normal, or Loud; each has its own effect. Quiet is good for relaxing or reading at home.
Does Spotify automatically make songs louder?
Spotify uses loudness normalization to balance the volume of soft and loud songs, giving you a more even listening experience. They follow the -14 dB LUFS standard from the ITU 1770 (International Telecommunication Union).